Stainless Steel Tumbler 30 oz - by Magnum Solace



My drink stayed cold all night long!

I have been looking for a tumbler that would keep my drinks cold for a long time. I always take my tea with me where ever I go and at night I like to keep a cold drink beside my bed because I wake up several times a night needing a drink. The tumbler I had been using only kept my drink cold about 3 hours but with this stainless steel tumbler from Magnum Solace my drink stayed nice and cold all night long. I really liked the clear lid so you can see how much is left in the tumbler without having to open it and I like that all you have to do is push it on to seal it unlike the screw tops that always seem to be difficult to get right. The tapered base was perfect for my truck cup holder another problem I've experienced with other tumblers. I felt the stainless steel was of great quality as I didn't get any sweating from the ice cold tea and it feels very well made. There are no rugged or unsightly seams on the tumbler, everything about it is nice and smooth. The stainless steel is classy yet great for men and women alike. I was super impressed with this tumbler as it's the first one that I have found that will keep my drink cold all night long and fits my hand perfectly. This tumbler would make a great gift for anyone that likes to take their beverages with them and especially good for long trips when you don't want to have to keep stopping for drinks. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01AXCHA8O?ref_=cm_rdp_product