Kawasaki 840580 10-Inch Ergonomic Orbital Waxer



Great size to make quick work of polishing!

My husband wanted a polisher that he could use on our personal trucks as well as his big ol' dump truck, lol The first thing that caught my attention was the Kawasaki name but that wasn't the only thing I considered. This orbital waxer had varible speeds and a 10 inch surface to make quick work of polishing our vehicles. I was afraid it would be very heavy and bulky but that wasn't the case. I'm a small framed woman and it wasn't too heavy for even me to use. The handles were in a perfect position to give you maximum control and comfort. The waxer has a nice 6 ft. cord on it and came with three extra bonnets. My husband did 2 pick up trucks and his dump truck in a couple of hours!! It generally takes him all day just on his dump truck, with so much time saved, he can now take me out to dinner and thank me, lol. Overall, I am very happy with this polisher and so is my husband. It seems to be made very well and we expect to get plenty of use out of it! I did not receive this product free or at a discount for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0019UIZUC?ref_=cm_rdp_product