Titanium Scissors 4 Pack by Zitriom


Comfortable quality scissors that cut like your cutting hot butter!

I use scissors on a daily basis in one room or another. I keep a pair in the kitchen just for opening bags and then another pair floating around the house for everything else, lol. Now I don't have to go on the hunt for my roaming scissors. I can keep one pair in the kitchen and distribute the others so that I don't have to go on the great scissor hunt every time I wan a pair. The titanium blades make them super sharp and cut like butter! You get 4 pairs, 3 that are 8" or so and one smaller pair that would be perfect in a first aid kit, knitting basket, etc. The handles are made of lightweight yet quality plastic. Zitriom put a silicone insert into the handle to make them more comfortable. The scissors open and close easily and smoothly. I didn't find any snagging, hiccups while cutting or anything but quality scissors. They make a nice smooth cut with little effort. The weight and soft insert make using them for long periods of time easy on your hands. I wish I had of gotten this set before Christmas, with all the wrapping these would have made it go much faster! I am stoked that they have a life time guarantee, that's unheard of in scissor world, lol. Overall, I found the 4 pack of scissors to be made from quality titanium, light weight, durable and performed better than expected. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00UUR9OLE