Leungyo color cards for 3d drawing doodling & crafting



These are great color cards for those of us that can't draw!

If you are anything like me and can't even draw a stick figure but want to make things with a 3D printing pen then these cards are just what people like us need :) You get 20 cards that you can use to make lots of different art with. I used the butterfly one to create my first 3D image and the card made it so easy to do that I felt like an artist, lol The cards are 6.3X11 inches and all have a different design. Each card will tell you how many pieces of each design you need to make the 3D item come to life which is a huge help. They come in a folder to keep the nice, neat and ready to go. Leungyo has made enjoying a 3D pen easy for those of us that need help drawing yet want to learn. These would be great for kids and adults alike and you could even take different designs from different sheets and create your own masterpiece! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01AHNMCHS?ref_=cm_rdp_product