Alfa Long-Range Dual-Band AC1200 Wireless USB 3.0 Wi-Fi Adapter


Finally wireless in every room in my house!

Now I'm not technology savvy but do love gadgets, lol I can't give you specs and stuff like that but I can tell you how it worked for me. Not being tech savvy kind of helps in a way for others out there that are in my boat. I needed my wireless to extend through my whole house instead of just one or two rooms. This wireless usb antenna by Alfa was just what I needed! I didn't have any difficulties in setting it up which is a big feat for me, lol. I liked that it was plug and play and all I had to do was install the driver which was super easy. It wasn't long before my whole house was wireless. I couldn't tell any issues with slow down speed since my speeds are slow anyway but I can tell you that I have access from every room in my house and love it. The little antenna's are adjustable and the unit is small and doesn't take up a lot of space. It's and easy way to boost the range of your wireless internet. Overall, I couldn't be happier that I can now have internet throughout my house and the easy set up was a huge plus for me! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00VEEBOPG?ref_=cm_rdp_product