eShopMind Universal Cell Phone Clip Holder


Very versatile and holds the phone very stable.

I had been looking for something to hold my phone while I was using it during a conversation or surfing. Since I also use my phone for recipes when cooking, I wanted something that would allow me to have my phone out of the way, yet easy to read. This universal cell phone clip holder from eShopMind met my needs. I can have my phone at my desk while I'm working and access it easily, have it stationary while I'm talking and continue to work. In the kitchen I can clip it in any area and adjust it so that it is both out of the way yet I can talk or read my recipes easily. It didn't come with any instructions so I was a bit imitated when I first saw it but quickly figured out how to put it together. I love the flexibility it offers and was a bit put off by the strength it took to actually move the holder into the desired position but realized it needs to be strong in order to provide you phone stability. It came with a little desktop matching stand that is nice but with the clip on holder probably won't get used much. So far I have been using it and very happy at the versatility of the cell phone holder and the quality. I was provided a free sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

https://amzshark.com/r/cellholderstand