Ohuhu Shiatsu Deep Kneading Massage Pillow with Heat


Love the deep tissue massage you get with this massage pillow!

After having made several trips to physical therapy and getting deep tissue massages, I was very happy to be offered the opportunity to try this product. I found that the massage pillow gets down deep into the tissues as well as my massage therapist did! If you want a truly great therapeutic massage then deep tissue is the way to go and this unit by Ohuhu does a fantastic job of getting down into the tissue and relaxing your muscles. In therapy they found muscles that were in knots that I didn't even realize until they started massaging. It may hurt yet feel good at the same time when you find a part of your muscles that are tensed up or knotted up but after just a few seconds on this massage pillow you won't have the tension and can just enjoy the great massage. The unit is the perfect size for taking with you in the car, it comes with a charger just so you can take it with you. I know my back often hurts after driving for very long so this pillow will come in very handy to relax and relieve those muscles and make the rest of my trip much more comfortable. The rotating balls are firm and if you find it to be too deep a massage at first then I would just raise my back off it a little until you can get use to it. The unit will rotate clockwise or counter clock wise with just the flip of the switch.The unit easily gets to the places I can reach, like between my shoulders and mid back. The only thing I would change would be the heat as I can barely feel it. I'd like to see different levels of heat that one could adjust to fit their needs but the massage you get alone is worth 5 stars. The pillow is made extremely well and being able to use it in the car or home was a big plus for me. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01AFLDIRK