BATTOP New Generation Foldable Portable Bluetooth Keyboard


I love this keyboard, it has made typing on my phone super easy!

I was so excited to try this new generation foldable portable keyboard from DKING TECHNOLOGY LIMITED that I could hardly wait for it to arrive! I can't tell you how long I have wanted someone to come up with an easier way of typing on my phone! I have a Galaxy S4 and find texting or typing a real pain and avoid it all I can.
When the package arrived, I ripped it open like a kid at Christmas and quickly started using it. I didn't even wait to read the instructions, lol It was so easy to use! I just turned my Bluetooth on, made it visible and it paired in seconds! My phone has a case with a front closure on it and it fit into the holder perfectly. I was worried that I would have to take the cover off every time I wanted to use the keyboard but it accommodated it just fine.
Typing on the keys is a breeze once I got use to the smaller size and now can type much faster with fewer errors than using the keys on my phone. Although the keyboard didn't come with a case or closure to keep it from opening when carrying it around, I solve the problem rather easily with a rubber band. There are several ways I can think of to keep the keyboard closed, such as a hair tie, velcro strap, etc. I would love to see DKING include a carrying pouch for the keyboard in the future. Overall, I am overjoyed to now be able to type on my phone so much easier. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/BATTOP-Generation-Bluetooth-Kickstand-Universal/dp/B017SP7BV0/ref=sr_1_24?ie=UTF8&qid=1460086657&sr=8-24&keywords=portable+bluetooth+keyboard