Universal Multi USB Charging Cable Adapter


Saves space and great for traveling!

My desk looks like a USB cable jungle, lol It seems everything these days is charged via USB and most of the plugs seem to be alike. Having 4 in 1 multi charging cable all in one was a great was for me to clear the cable clutter on my desk. I can toss all the extra matching cables into a box and just have one cable with 4 USB plugs!
It will charge more than just a phone as I have charged USB lamps, night lights, and my camera. The cables are not intended to be used to transfer data so if you are expecting data transfers this is not what these are intended for. The nice long 35" cord allows me plenty of length to charge my devices on the table next to my computer if I so choose.
This charging cable from Vinso Tech can replace 4 making it perfect for taking when traveling. If I could change anything, it would be to just add 2 of each end but that doesn't in any way make this one any less useful. I would recommend this to anyone that is dealing with the cable jungle I have had, lol I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://amzshark.com/r/b019didbiw
http://www.amazon.com/Universal-Charging-Connector-Lighting-Smartphone%C2%A1%C2%AD/dp/B019DIDBIW?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_rdp_product