E-More® 1.4 W Floating Solar Fountain Pump for Birdbath Fountain Pool Garden


Love it, no batteries or wires needed allows me to use it anywhere I have sunlight!

I really enjoy anything that uses solar power as opposed to electricity or batteries as I like not having the restraints that they can have. With this floating solar fountain pump from E-More I don't have any restrictions with the exception of needing sunlight. The only assembly was choosing which sprayer I wanted since you get a choice of 6 different sprays.
The instructions were a bit misleading in that they said to attach the pump to the solar panel but it is already attached. You can change your desired spray pattern anytime you want! Since someone, I won't mention my husband here, hasn't brought out my birdbath yet, I had to settle on playing with it in a bowl, lol
The solar floating fountain started working the moment I set it into the water in full sun. It will shut itself off if it loses sunlight, therefore, saving the motor. I tried it both under water and floating. I worked great either way, so if you'd rather have it under the water then I couldn't find a reason not to enjoy it that way.
Overall, I couldn't be happier with the ability to have 6 choices in sprays and the performance of the pump. I was provided a deep discount of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/More%C2%AE-Floating-Fountain-Birdbath-Garden/dp/B00FZEOWAA/ref=cm_rdp_product