E-More® Brightness Waterproof HS-802 350 Lumens Cree led Flashlight - RED


Perfect size and weight plus includes an extra battery!

We live in a very rural area and are often out at night. We always carry a flashlight but bugs really like them too, lol Having this waterproof flashlight that shines red has some real advantages! The bugs don't flock to it, your eyes adjust more quickly and animals aren't startled as they are with a normal flashlight.
The light shines a good distance, plenty for walking or hunting. Hunters will especially appreciate the light. It is a very comfortable size and comes with an attached hand strap so you don't have to worry about dropping it. The E-More light is also waterproof and they company even gives you an extra battery which is much appreciated. With the extra battery, I don't have to worry about needing the light only to find out the battery is dead, I can just pop the extra one in. The package also includes the battery charger that simply plugs into a regular household outlet.
Overall, I liked the quality, weight, ​and size of this light. I was provided a deep discount of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Brightness-Waterproof-Flashlight-Hunting-Fishing/dp/B00VV0BIRW/ref=cm_rdp_product