Easy@Home Digital Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor


Portable, fast and I really like the color screens that indicate what range your blood pressure falls into!

I thought I would find something wrong with this blood pressure monitor from Easy@Home but as hard as I tried, I couldn't, lol. I liked the easy to read screen, the numbers were nice and big, great for those of us that don't see as well as we use to. I didn't think much of the colored background but quickly found that feature very useful because without even looking at the readings I can tell if my blood pressure is normal, moderately unhealthy or dangerously high!
I felt the ability to store the reading for 2 people very helpful along with the fact that each person can store up to 60 reading each. Each reading is also time stamped so I can take the monitor with me to the doctor for viewing. I have mitral valve prolapse that causes irregular heartbeats but that didn't interfere with this monitor doing a great job of taking my blood pressure and heart rate​!
The monitor runs on 4 AA batteries which the company includes, I wish all companies did that! You can remove the cuff from the machine for storage or so you can take just the monitor with you to the doctor. The monitor read my blood pressure faster than they do at the doctors office! It comes with a nice storage case that has a handle making it the perfect way to carry with you.
Overall, I am very happy with this blood pressure monitor and the great features it has. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/Easy-Home-Hypertension-Meter-FDA-Indicator/dp/B0161WKT6A/ref=sr_1_17_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1460576111&sr=1-17&keywords=arm+blood+pressure+monitor