Liquid Savvy's 18 oz Wide Mouth Stainless Steel Insulated Water Bottle


Works fantastic and having 3 lids is perfect!

This water bottle can do more than keep water cold! The 18 oz size is the perfect size for carrying your drink. I have the larger size and use it on long trips and having this size, I can refill it from the larger one. The water bottle keeps my sweet tea cold all day long and it has a nice grip and feel to it.
This insulated water bottle from Liquid Savvy really delivers on performance! I really like the interchangeable lids that they include. I tested each on for ease of use, function and leaks. With most water bottles, you only have the one lid and have to purchase, if they're even available a drinking lid separate. Not with Liquid Savvy, they listened to consumers and included the lids! Each lid has its own use depending on your needs and they were each easy to put on and off, having a larger opening than other water bottles I feel added to the ease in which the lids go on and off. None of the lids presented any leakage and I was especially concerned that the lid that you drink from would be the one that leaked but it never lost a drop!
I haven't tested it for hot drinks as of yet but if it keeps them as well as it does cold drinks then that is another plus. I will be using it primarily for cold drinks so that was my main concern. I filled it 3/4 of the way with my tea and the other 1/4 with ice. I then headed out for my day. On my way home, 9 hours later, I still had ice and nice cold tea! The only problem I came across was it would not fit into my trucks cup holder but then most water bottle or mugs don't so I wouldn't remove a star for that since I don't feel it is a problem.
Overall, I was very satisfied with the variety of lids included, the lids never leaked and my drink stayed nice and cold! I would highly recommend this insulated water bottle to anyone that likes to take their drinks with them! I was provided a deep discount of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B019PEGSN4