First Botany Cosmeceuticals Coconut Milk Body Polish


Great for moisturizing and nourishing my skin, I love it!

This is my first experience with a body scrub, I've used facial scrubs but never one for the body. I have super dry skin and always, always have to apply lotion after showering which is time-consuming and frustrating for me. The first thing I noticed about the scrub was the wonderful aroma! I love the smell of coconut and this coconut milk body scrub from First Botany Cosmeceuticals didn't let me down! The nice fresh smell of coconut is so soothing and nice that it is a perfect way for me to start or end the day.
The texture is what you would expect, the feeling of salt, lol It feels dry and falls apart easily when you put it in your hand but that is what it should do in my opinion. I don't want a sticky paste, I want something easy to use and wash off. The feeling when using it I would describe an invigorating, not harsh and doesn't feel like your using sandpaper on your skin like some products do which is why I've never tried a body scrub. I didn't want to feel like my skin was being washed with sandpaper but having used this scrub twice now, I can say that I am hooked!
I know that the meat of the coconut is very nourishing for your skin and this is where coconut milk comes from as opposed to coconut water which is the actual liquid inside the coconut.
After showering I noticed the water was beading up on my skin and wondered if my skin had a wax coating was not allowing my skin to absorb any water. I was wrong, lol The beading was from the body scrub moisturizing my skin, not coating it to make it waterproof, lol
After drying off, I waited to see how long before my skin showed it's dry self and I had to break out the lotion. I waited and waited but it never happened! My skin was smooth and never showed signs of being dry!!! I didn't have to apply any lotion and that is a huge plus for me! My skin never felt greasy or oily, just smooth and silky!
I really appreciate that the body scrub is all natural without any harsh chemicals or ingredients. I can have wonderfully clean, exfoliated and moisturized with just one product which leaves me more time since I no longer have to use lotion! I may never use soap, body wash or lotion again! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/Natural-Coconut-Powerful-Exfoliator-Moisturizer/dp/B01BBLOY30