Quntis Windshield Universal Car Phone Holder Cradle


Easy to use, great holding power and fits my phone!

I really wanted to mount my cell phone on my dash instead of the windshield but since my dash has a slight texture to it, finding one that truly will stick has been difficult until now. This universal car mount from Qunits is just what I have been looking for! I have a Galaxy S4 with a flip case on it and with the case opened it still held perfect which was another problem I had found in other phone holders. The suction pad is very sticky and I like that if it gets dirty I can just wash it off and renew it! One of my favorite features is the push button just at the bottom but on the back of the car mount that will open the arms automatically. It opens quickly and smoothly then when you want to close it around your phone, just grasp the sides and push to secure your phone. Overall, I found this car mount to be well made, very versatile and easy to use. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B013Q8E6L6/