Glucosamine for Dogs from The Natural Pet Company


Pepper approved and he's picky about his treats!

My Great Pyrenees, Pepper, has been experiencing some stiffness in his hip when he gets up from napping and I wanted to see if some extra supplements would help. Giving the opportunity to try this glucosamine for dogs from The Natural Pet Company was a no brainer. I always want what is best for my best friend and in my opinion anything all natural is what I want to give him.
Pepper loves these treats and he is pretty picky when it comes to new foods or treats. I do get a look of "is that all I get" when giving them to him so I know he could eat the whole bag, lol There isn't a horrible smell when opening the bag which my nose appreciates, however, there is a greasy substance on my hands after giving them to him. Not quite sure what that is but it's not a concern since I always wash after giving him any type of treat by hand and it's not excessive grease.
It hasn't been long enough to see if they will make a difference and at 100 pounds one bag will only last around 15 days and I'm not sure if that will be enough time for a difference to show. I'm afraid at the price ​buying 2 bags a month would be too expensive for my budget however I cannot take any stars away for that since I know all natural products are more costly to make and purchase.
Overall, I am confident that I am doing the best for my best friend by giving him an all natural treat. I was provided a deep discount of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/Glucosamine-Dogs-Jumbo-Pack-Chronfrotin/dp/B017T8L9BY?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_rdp_product