Skinny Braided Ring, Toe Ring or Midi Ring Gold Filled from SPUNKYsoul Fine Jewelry Collection


Absolutely beautiful and it comes wonderfully packaged ready for gift giving!

I received my ring yesterday and almost didn't want to open it because it was so beautifully packaged but like a kid at Christmas, I did, lol The ring came in a lovely gift box inside a purple, drawstring, mesh bag which included a lovely message card: "THE CIRCLE: INFINITY. LIFE. LOVE. which I found to be a very nice touch. SPUNKYsoul has captured the look and feel of a solid gold braid band without the price.
Unless you tell them, no one would ever guess that the ring isn't solid gold but gold filled. I compared it to my solid gold rings and could not tell a difference in color. The braid effect just adds to the overall beauty of this ring.
The ring is nice and dainty which would be perfect for those that want a pretty gold band that isn't thick or flashy. I loved how sweet it looks on and the only regret I didn't get a larger size and more of them. The ring would be very nice stacked, under or on top of other rings, on your finger or toes. It is so versatile that it can go with any gold ring or any occasion.
I can see everyone from young girls on up loving this ring with its sophisticated simplistic elegance. You can give this ring to your young daughter as a first ring and not constantly worry about her loosing an expensive ring. Let's hope it doesn't happen but it would be a great starter ring that won't break the bank if it were to get lost. It would make a lovely gift for teens because of it versatility and simple design. I can see young men looking for a nice ring for their young lady and this would be perfect and affordable.
The care that SPUNKYsoul put into the packaging and presentation of this beautiful ring is wonderful in that it makes you feel special when a company cares enough about their product to go the extra mile. You won't have to worry about finding a box or even a card since it arrives ready to be given to that lucky girl/lady! This braid gold filled ring would make a very lovely gift for any female in your life! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/SPUNKYsoul-braid-ring-gf-Skinny-Braid-Filled/dp/B01DJID1NM/ie=UTF8?m=A8GLE6WORXFTC&keywords=braid+ring