Karnotech® REMAX Magnet Sports Earbuds Bluetooth Earphones


Happy with my pair and using them daily!

I must have very unusual ears as others said they didn't fit well but my experience was much different. I have trouble keeping normal ear buds in my ears for some reason but these stayed in with no problem. I like to listen to my music when I'm mowing the lawn and constantly have to keep putting other earbuds back in my ears. These stayed in the whole time I was mowing. The biggest negative I could find and the reason for removing a star is that the buttons are a bit hard to find.
I enjoyed the sound quality of these Karnotech Remax magnet ear buds and they had enough volume not to be drowned out by the sound of the mower. I appreciated that Karnotech included extra coverings with different sizes so I could get a good fit. I really liked the ability to connect them together around my neck so that when I get on and off the mower or need to remove them temporarily, I don't have to worry about them slipping and falling.
I had no problems connecting the to my iPod, they connected in seconds and worked flawlessly. Overall, I am enjoying the earbuds and will be using them all summer long! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B018FW6L66