ProEtrade® Women's Swimdress Printed Swimsuit Beachwear with Shorts



Beautiful color, great fit and a little sexy!

I got the red swim dress and the colors are beautiful! Although I would call the red a bit more toward a deep pink it is still a beautiful color on and against the skin. I was expecting it to run to small or large but it was just perfect. I really liked that ProEtrade made the padding in the bra removable since I am not a big fan of the pads and can just take them out without any problems. The bra area is also lined​ with white fabric so you won't be able to see through the top if you do decide to remove the pads. The fit and feel were wonderful, it just flows and hides any imperfections in the tummy area, lol The top has over the shoulder straps that are adjustable plus you have a tie that ties in the back for a bit added security. The top has a bell shape to it making it a bit flirty and sexy looking. The bottoms are more if a boy short cut and have an extra panel sewn into the front to add a bit of control. The entire outfit fits and feels amazing! The quality of the material and workmanship is what I would expect from a high-end store but at a much more affordable price. I would recommend this swimsuit to any lady or girl wanting a bit more coverage and control while still looking stylish! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/ProEtrade%C2%AE-Swimdress-Printed-Swimsuit-Beachwear/dp/B01D8K7HPY?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_rdp_product