MapleClan Women's Cute Cat Face and Meow Letter Print Sweatshirt


Too cute for words but does run small!

This sweatshirt from MapleClan is just too cute for words! The sweatshirt is lightweight and the graphics perfect! The black color was what I expected a nice rich color. The cute cat face and meow lettering are a nice bright white which just pops on the shirt.T he only reason I removed a star is that the sweatshirt runs very small! I have very tiny arms and if the sweatshirt shrinks any at all, I won't be able to wear it as it is already tight in the arms. I feel it is sized more for juniors instead of women. Overall, I am happy with the quality, color, and graphics. I would recommend this sweatshirt to family and friends but suggest they order 2 sizes up. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B019MLZIA4