Us Art Supply 50 Piece Artist Grade Colored Pencil Set Bundle with Reusable Plastic Carry Case


Good variety but I don't think professional quality

​This is a good set of colored pencils with a variety of colors but several of the colors are so close to the same color it makes it difficult to tell a difference. I didn't have any problems with the points breaking but like others have stated the color is light and does require more than a once over if you are looking for vivid color. I wouldn't rate them so much for a professional artist but more for a hobbyist or children.
I enjoyed coloring with them and the length allows for more use for the buck, lol. US Art Supply did a good job assembly a variety of colors but the case is more of a nuisance to me for two reasons: 1) You can't fold it, so it's quite large for carrying with you and 2) Everytime I try to open the case, pencils go flying, therefore, I've taken them out and thrown away the case.
Overall, the pencils are a good quality but light on color. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00Q3HWHX2