O-Sip! Silicone Sippy Lids


A good solution to traditional sippy cups when traveling!

​This set of silicone sippy lids is a great way to have a sippy cup almost anywhere you go without the bulk of an actual cup. ModFamily did a good job on creating a better way to travel with kids and cups. Not only are the great for traveling but at home also. You can turn almost any sturdy cup/tumbler into a sippy cup.
Most kids want to drink out of a cup just like their parents and now they can with these silicone sippy lids. The lids are a bit difficult to put on the first few times but do loosen a bit after a few uses. They won't fit every cup or tumbler, so I recommend trying them on the cup empty first. You do really want to be very careful if you are using a breakable container as these will not stop them from breaking!
The lids were a bit hard to get the liquid out of, requiring the child to suck harder but I may experiment later with seeing if the opening can be widened and still have the spill proof ability left. Once the lids are on, though, spilling shouldn't be a problem. I appreciate that they can be thrown in the dishwasher and even hand washing is a breeze. The ability to get all the nooks and crannies clean is a big plus.
I do wish the pink lid were replaced with yellow since there are some people with boys that wouldn't touch a pink lid, lol Overall, I found the lids to be a great solution to buying numerous sippy cups and perfect for traveling. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01E0T50MY