[2 Pack]Galaxy S4 Screen Protector,AordKing


Perfect fit along with great protection!

It is getting harder all the time to find accessories for my S4 but I love my phone and still want to be able to protect it. This set of screen protectors are a perfect fit! I am more comfortable with a glass screen protector than the flimsy plastic ones as you can definitely feel the difference. The stick better than plastic and offer much better protection. This set of screen protectors from AordKing came in a sturdy box and each protector then enclosed in padding so everything arrived in perfect shape. You also get everything you need for a clean install on each protector. I had it on in a matter of a minute without any air bubble to worry with. The protector has nicely adhered to my screen and you can't even tell there is a protector on it. All the screen functions work as good as they did before I installed it! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this screen protector to anyone! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Protector-AordKing-Definition-Shockproof-Scratches/dp/B01EWCQRGW/ref=cm_rdp_product