Women's Pullover Short Sleeve Asymmetrical Handkerchief Tee Shirt Tunic Top from Simlu


Wonderful fit, feel and look!

Think of that favorite, worn out t-shirt that you have and wish you could wear everywhere because it is so soft and comfortable! This pull over shirt is that t-shirt only new, pretty and ready to be worn! The material is so nice and soft that you'll want one in every color. I really like the handkerchief bottom as it just adds that little touch to make it more than just another t-shirt. The fit was what one would expect according to the size chart. Although the pictures make it look very large since I was trying to show off the hem, it's not huge but true to size. The color was a nice soft pink and there are no shoulder seams to worry about. It also comes with inside straps for securing to your hanger. The sleeves fit just above the elbow and are not tight or restricting. You could also add a belt to this top to add another dimension or look. Perfect with shorts, jeans or even dress slacks! I could literally wear this top everyday! I was provided a deep discount of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Simlu-Womens-Pullover-Asymmetrical-Handkerchief/dp/B01BFRM0IG/ref=cm_rdp_product