Summates Round Fire Pit Cover


Good fit and feels like quality canvas!

I really like this fire pit cover from Sunmates and it fit my fire pit perfectly. The cover is made from a nice quality canvas and lined inside with what appears to be a waterproof coating. The elastic made it super easy to just slip on the firepit and adjust. The beige color was a great natural color so that it will go with almost any decor. It was just as easy to put on as it was to take off. I do suggest your firepit be cold before placing any cover on it. Now I can leave my firepit out in the rain and not have to worry. This winter will be much easier since I won't have to worry about the snow covering or ruining my firepit and I can leave it out in case​ we want a winter fire! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://amzn.to/1Ya4bG1