Women's Fashion Sleeveless Asymetric Hem Open Front Vest Waistcoat Cardigan Cover Up


The colors are amazing and there are so many ways to wear this cover up!

I am in love with this sleeveless cover up for a number of reasons. The style allows me to wear it in so many ways and the lightweight material allows for air flow so that it's' not hot during the summer. I think it would make a wonderful bathing suit coverup, look awesome with some shorts and a tank top or even over slacks and a sleeveless blouse. There's just so many ways to wear it that you'll find yourself with more outfits than you ever thought. The material is semi-see through, light and airy and the colors are gorgeous! I love the burgundy and blues together along with the touch of white that really makes the colors pop! I was provided a deep discount of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Fashion-Sleeveless-Asymetric-Waistcoat-Cardigan/dp/B01EJ7H0FM/ref=cm_rdp_product