Afterglow Angel Solitaire 18k Gold Filled Necklace & Earrings


Beautiful and would make a wonderful gift!

If you didn't know the difference, you would immediately think this set was from a high-end jewelry store! The necklace and earrings are just beautiful and so well made that everyone will think you paid much more than you did! Afterglow Jewelry did an outstanding job making inexpensive jewelry look real! I've been wearing this set for a few days now and have received many compliments on it. Pictures don't do this set justice! You can wear the set for formal occasions or everyday like I do! I hate changing jewelry every day and tend to wear the same pieces for weeks, lol, and this set has not let me down yet! The set comes in a nice box ready for gift giving, just add a note and if you like, wrapping! It would make a wonderful gift for any lady, teen or girl you know that can appreciate the beauty and workmanship of this set. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01EY7I7W2