Kany Adjustable Folding Utility Table


Great for indoor and outdoor use!

This folding table is so easy to assemble that I had it together in a couple of minutes! Kany did a great job in not only making the table super easy to assemble, even an older child could assemble it, but sturdy as well! I was very surprised at the stability of the top as I've had portable tables before that were horrible to even sit a drink on due to the top having too much give. You won't have that problem with this table as the top is reinforced with metal rods that are sewn in making them secure and the table able to hold drinks, food, etc without any worries of them falling over on there own. The table comes in its own carrying bag which also serves as a storage bag. Once you remove the table, just open the stand, place the two attached rods in their holders, unroll the top and snap into place! This is a great table to take camping, on picnics or even an inside or outside side table. Kany even included a mesh pocket for extra storage such as utensils, napkins, phones, etc. This table would also be a great table for the kids to sit at! We will be using this utility table plenty! I was provided a discount of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Kany-Adjustable-Portable-Lightweight-Carrying/dp/B01FXD33UW/ref=cm_rdp_product