Culinary Couture Countertop Stainless Steel Bread Bin


Stunning color, simple design and a great way to store bread!

This bread box came in a very lovely box suitable for gift giving and once I opened it I immediately fell in love with it! I got the red and it is stunning! My kitchen is black, gray and red thus making this bread box the perfect choice to keep my theme going. The box is made from quality stainless steel so rusting won't be a problem. The design is simple but that does not take away from how nice and sleek it looks or how well it will keep your bread fresh. Culinary Couture did a great job with this bread box in that you can get more than a simple loaf of bread in it. I was able to fit a loaf of bread, a package of burger buns and a pack of hot dog buns in it comfortably without any mashed bread! I can now have all my bread stored out of sight and protected with this roomy bread box! The bread box has little air holes in the back that unless you are looking for them, you wouldn't even notice and they allow air flow to keep your bread fresh longer while keeping out unwanted critters, lol. The handle is also simple but for me, it really added to the overall look and design of this bread box. The box is even sturdy enough that you can safely sit something on top of it without it caving in, I don't suggest you put a ton of weight on it even though it is sturdy, everything has its limit, lol. Overall, I was impressed with the well thought out design, functionality and amazing color of this bread box and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it for gift giving or for your own enjoyment. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01D2CB9JS