Simlu Women's Mini Midi Denim Shorts


Cute with just enough stretch to be very comfortable but the do run small so order a size up!

I was so excited when these short arrived! They are so cute and the ripped/frayed accents just added to the fun look. The material was a nice denim that had a good stretch, however, they were too small. While I could get them up, I could not zip them, so they do run small and I advise ordering a size larger than you need. I did remove a star for the sizing issue and although I was offered a replacement, I have a friend that just fell in love with them and decided not to return them but give them to her. Seeing her wear them reinforced what I thought when I first saw them. They are too cute!! They are not short, shorts but a nice length hitting her half way between her knee and crotch.The color was a nice rich black, not faded or gray at all. The rips are not so big or high up on the shorts to show anything you don't want to be shown, lol. The front has 2 normal size pockets and a smaller pocket just like normal jeans. The back has two pockets large enough to slide that cell phone in and the waist has the normal belt loops. Pair these with a cute tank top and you're​ ready for some shopping or adventure. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Womens-Denim-Shorts-pockets-Ripped/dp/B00YAWWKYI/ref=cm_rdp_product