Fineway Women's Long Leather With Lovely Bandage Card Holder Purse Wallet


Too cute on the outside and lots of room inside!

This wallet is not only well designed but just too cute! I like how unique and fun this wallet is. It is a nice soft pink and has the fun accent of looking laced up! Inside this Fineway wallet, you'll find plenty of slots for your cards, room for cash, a zippered compartment, and 2 open compartments giving you lots of room! The wallet also has 2 clear card holders so you can show your driver's license or ID without having to pull them out. I love the look and design of this wallet and *hint, hint* would love to see a matching purse, a medium sized purse that had the same design, the laced look, on the outside to compliment the wallet! Overall, I found the wallet to be roomy, well made and too cute for words! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.





https://www.amazon.com/Fineway-Womens-Leather-Lovely-Bandage/dp/B01GG30PIG/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1465695836&sr=8-7&keywords=Fineway