Sept.Filles Unisex-Baby Cotton Low Cut Socks for Cool Seasons Packs of 5


Vibrant, fun and good quality socks your kids will love wearing!

These socks are just too cute! I love the fun designs and would have a hard time picking a favorite but the little hippos are in the lead, lol. They are a good quality sock with just the right amount of stretch to make them easy to put on a squirming toddler yet will stay put and not ride down. The colors are very rich and vibrant. I really like that they ​wick moisture away from little feet and help keep them dry! I found this set of socks to be well made and fun for the little ones to wear! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Sept-Filles-Unisex-Baby-Cotton-Socks-Seasons/dp/B01AN56XXE/ref=cm_rdp_product