G Field Round Shaped Silicone Pot Cup Bowl Drinks Heat Resistant Mat Pad


So many uses!

This silicone mat has so many uses that you'll fins yourself using it on a daily basis! I have used it as a pot holder, trivet, and even a jar opener! The silicone feels like good quality yet is flexible to allow it to be wrapped around a hot pot handle or jar lid. The uses are endless and G. Field even included a hole so you can hang it up for easy access. The color is spot on and clean up, when needed, was a breeze! This is now my most used gadget in the kitchen! I was provided a discount of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Field-Silicone-Resistant-Tableware-Insulation/dp/B01D3E3VNM/ref=cm_rdp_product