Hinpia Samsung Galaxy S4 Case - Rose Gold


Beautiful color and fit perfectly!

​l like this case on my phone as it gives it a more sophisticated look. This case fits perfectly and although was a little hard to put on for me, I didn't mind since for me that meant a nice snug fit and I didn't ha e to worry about it not staying in place. Hinpia did a great job with the color, is so very pretty. The silicon goes just over the top of the phone to protect the screen and all the buttons worked perfectly and were easy to use. Overall, I really do like my phone mere with this case than previous cases I have had and felt it was a good quality case. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Galaxy-Hinpia-Samsung-Impact-Shockproof/dp/B01E0WEFFY/ref=cm_rdp_product