Growerology Seedling Heat Mat for Seed Germination


Perfect for getting an early start on planting season!

If you like to start your own seeds, then this is just what you need to keep them at a nice even temperature. Growerology has created a great heat mat for helping your seeds get the warmth they need easily. The box comes with the heat mat and an insulated mat to go under the heating mat. With the insulated mat underneath, you won't have to worry about any heat escaping and will get a nice steady heat to your soil. It is very simple to use, just unroll both the heat and insulating mat's, plug in the heat mat, place your seed pot on top and you're all set! This would be perfect for getting your seeds started early while the weather is still cold! You can get a better rate of success starting seeds with this mat. Sealed with good quality plastic, spills or splashes won't be a problem! Overall, I was impressed with the quality and even, constant heat of this growing mat. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Growerology-Seedling-Germination-Cloning-Propagation/dp/B01G98QQYA/ref=cm_rdp_product