WELDING GLOVES by US Safe Sparks


Good gloves that can be used for much more than welding!

My husband really liked this pair of gloves as they came just in time since our hot water heater decided to go out and he had to replace it. Replacing it took quite some soldering and the gloves saved him from getting burned. The hot water heater was a tight fit and had he not had this pair of gloves, I know he would have had multiple burns. He normally wears a size medium in gloves and these fit as such. Safe Sparks did a good job creating a pair of gloves​ to protect your hands and wrists from sparks, thorns, etc. They are all leather and the stitching was nice and tight. Hubby was happy with the gloves and his next project on the *honey do* list, is clearing brush using this pair of gloves! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/WELDING-GLOVES-Safe-Sparks-Reinforced/dp/B018W1LOYY/ref=cm_rdp_product