Meterteck Digital Multimeter



Good multimeter at a sensible price.

I first must state that I am posting my husband's feedback on this multimeter since I have never used one and he was very quick to grab it as soon as I opened it, lol. The housing is a nice sturdy plastic, for $16 you can't expect it to have body armor. It is lightweight which makes it easier to hold, carry and keep in your work bag/box. The unit came with the battery preinstalled which is always appreciated. He went around testing everything, I mean everything, lol. He said it worked great and stated that the kickstand was a plus along with the backlight on the screen. The readouts were easy for him to see even without his reading glasses which he loved. Meterteck did a good job with the multimeter and at a price that most can afford. He does have a couple of other multimeters that were more expensive but when compared to the size and weight they were all about the same and he got darn near the same readings from them all. Overall, he liked how it was lightweight and easy to read along with the portability. ​ I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each, in this case, my husband did the testing, and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B016KTJDXE