Bamboo Garden & Work Gloves by Kamojo


Very comfortable yet protects your hand wonderfully without making them sweat!

I was a bit skeptical of these gloves mainly because the seller stated that the were biodegradable and would decompose, hmmm I figured after one use they would be almost gone, duh! I agreed to try them and am happy to say that after using them, getting them pretty darn dirty and then cleaning them, they look and work as good as the day they arrived! I was also concerned that they would be so tight that I wouldn't be able to wear them since I have natural long fingernails and feared the gloves would be so tight they would be broken but again I was wrong. Even with my long nails the gloves fit nice, not binding as you would think. I was able to wear them comfortably, keep the dirt and water off my hands and protect my nails at the same time!
Lucky for me that my husband and I wear the same size glove so having a 2 pack was a big plus as he tends to confiscate every pair of gardening gloves I tend to get, lol. We both can do our yard work with our own pair! I was surprised at how well they keep my hands from getting all sweaty even in the heat we're having. I didn't experience any odor from the gloves or my hands even after some heavy gardening. I trimmed my roses, planted some flowers while hubby cleared some brush and briars, all without a nick, dirty or sweaty hands and the rubber coating made for a secure grip.
Overall, I found the gloves to be of great quality, very comfortable and outperformed other gardening gloves I have tried! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to any of my friends and family! I was provided a discount of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Bamboo-Garden-Work-Gloves-Eco-Friendly/dp/B01DYO48OW/ref=cm_rdp_product