ROMWE Women's Spaghetti Strap Sundress Hollow Out Summer Chiffon Beach Short Dress


Flows beautifully and very comfortable!

I really like the way this sundress flows! It is so nice and comfortable that even on an extremely hot day, I was very comfortable. I have a short torso so the length was perfect for me. The color is as others have said, much brighter than the picture shows, however, I loved the bright cheery color and it looks fantastic if you have a nice tan! I appreciated that ROMWE added a nice soft lining to the dress so I don't have to wear a slip in this heat. It would make a nice bathing suit' cover up, be nice to wear for an outside casual party or a day out with the girls! I am happy with my sundress and will be wearing it a lot this summer! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Womens-Spaghetti-Sundress-Hollow-Chiffon/dp/B01E8XNEWK/ref=cm_rdp_product