Bright Outdoors Solar Magnetic Work Light


Great light that can be used in so many places!

This is a great, take anywhere light! Powered by the sun, you never have to worry about batteries. Bright Outdoors seals the light so that you can use it outside without worries! It has a solar panel on the back to capture the sunlight for charging the batteries. Also on the back is an on/off switch that can also set it to flashing, great if you ever have an emergency! The light comes with a loop for hanging along with being magnetic so you can put it anywhere you need light. The light is much brighter than I expected and would be great for camping or even a backyard BBQ! I was provided a discount of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://thebrightoutdoors.com/solar-lantern/