SimpleHouseware 5 Shelves Hanging Closet Organizer


This hanging closet gave me more room and a much neater closet!

I finally found the perfect way, for me, to store my sheets! until now, the only place I could store my sheets were on the shelf in my closet. That was annoying at best since they always wanted to fall and just looked unsightly. This 5 shelf hanging closet from Simple Houseware has been the perfect solution! It is very well made and hangs securely on my closet rod with actual hooks and not velcro. I can stack my sheets neatly and it even has side pockets so I can put my extra pillow cases or other items. This hanging closet has freed up my top shelf, given me a much nicer, more organized closet and solved a huge problem for me. You don' t have to use it to store sheets like I did, it can store shirts, shoes, towels, blankets and more! It's up to the individuals choice and need. I would not hesitate to recommend this storage closet to a friend or give it as a wedding gift! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Simple-Houseware-Shelves-Hanging-Organizer/dp/B01DJJ8HGM/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1465582175&sr=8-7&keywords=closet+hanging+organizer