Portable, Counter Top Ice Maker Machine By ThinkGizmos


Perfect for parties, camping or at home plus you'll always have plenty of ice with this ice maker!

​Not only is this a very nice looking appliance but it works wonderfully! I have been using it for 3 straight days, non-stop and it has worked flawlessly! Our ice maker in the refrigerator decided to stop working and this was a much cheaper solution to a repair bill, buying ice or ice trays. This ice machine from ThinkGizmos can make 3 different sizes of ice allowing you to choose, unlike your freezer. I like the small size for making frozen drinks as they are not hard on your blender blades yet product a great smoothie or frozen drink in seconds. The medium size, in my opinion, is perfect for normal drinks that you would consume inside away from the hot weather. I like to use the large cubes for my drinks that will be outside or on the go with me as they last longer in warmer weather. It's all up to individual taste and needs.
The ice maker is well insulated and keeps the ice frozen for a long period of time inside the machine. Any melting goes right into the water reservoir to be reused so you are saving water while enjoying ice anytime you want. I had ice in around 5 minutes and the ice storage basket was full in only a couple of hours. The ice maker is more insulated than another ice maker I had been using and keeps the ice frozen longer which is great especially if you're using it daily as I do. I had enough ice overnight to use when making my homemade ice cream where normally we have to go buy a bag of ice! I just emptied the basket into a zip bag and put in the freezer. I used the medium size for my ice cream maker since it seemed to be a perfect size and it worked great!
The ice maker also looks very stunning sitting on your counter. The stainless steel housing and the beautiful rich black top fit into my decor perfectly and only added to the look rather than take away like some appliances can.
This would be great for your 4th of July parties, outdoor or indoor events so you don't have to buy ice, keep ice in a cooler, etc. The fact that the ice maker reuses the water from any melted ice is a great way to recycle and not waste water! I think this would also be perfect in a camper and I'm pretty sure my neighbor will be borrowing it for their next camping trip!
The ice maker is low noise and I really enjoyed the see-through portion of the lid as you can see how much ice you have without opening the lid. Choosing your ice size couldn't be easier, just the push of a button and you can choose small, medium or large size ice and choice. It has a light so you don't have to wonder which setting it is on. The unit is very smart as it knows when there is no water or the ice basket is full and will let you know by a red light indicator. I like that the designer also thought of a drainage plug! My other ice maker didn't have a plug so draining require me to pick up the heavy machine and try to dump any remaining water out. Not with this unit, they put some thought into the design and put the drain plug at the bottom so you can just open it and drain into a sink, pan or on the ground if you're using it outside. Overall, I am super happy with the quality, workmanship, performance, and style of this ice maker and would not hesitate to recommend it. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Ice-Machine-MachineTG22-Stainless-ThinkGizmos/dp/B01G5GB2NQ/ref=cm_rdp_product