Wolfyok Outdoor Cookware Set Bundle with Mini Camping Stove, Piezo Ignition Kit (12-Items)


Just add gas and food and you're all set!

To be honest, I was expecting a cheap little cookware set that would be thrown away rather quickly but boy was I surprised when I was wrong! This is actually a very nice set with almost everything you need! The only things missing are the gas and food! Wolfyok really thought of everything! You get a pot with a lid, skillet, 2 bowls, flashlight, wooden spatula, ladle, wire saw, loofa sponge for cleaning, stove and a nice mesh bag to store it all in! While the lid does not fit the skillet, I didn't have a problem with that as I rarely use a lid on my skillets.
The pot and skillet easily hold enough for two people and are non-stick which made clean up super easy. Both come with attached handles that are a good length and fold for storage. The stove has a lighter built on which I appreciated. We recently took it to the creek bank for a nice breakfast and really enjoyed the fact that we didn't have to carry a ton of equipment, just this nice compact set, food and drinks, easy peasy! After our meal, the pans cooled very quickly and were ready for cleaning which took seconds. Everything was super easy to repack, no taking forever to figure out what goes where like a puzzle. I also like that if I want to just take the stove, it comes in its own storage container that would easily fit into a pocket!
Overall, I was really impressed with the quality of the entire set along with the portability! This would make a nice gift for anyone that loves to cook outdoors and would even come in handy in a power outage, you could still have a nice hot meal! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://amzn.to/1OVfeD1