Kuuk Airtight Vacuum Container for Food Storage (2.4 Quart / 78 Oz)


The easiest airtight container I have used!

I like to keep my sugar, flour, coffee, pasta, beans and numerous other foods in containers but find most a pain to get in and out of. This airtight container from Kuuk has solved that problem and provides me the airtight seal I desire along with easy access. On the top of the lid is a nice large button, just push to seal and push to open, it couldn't be easier! No more having to lift or close 4 flaps like on a lot of my other containers! The vacuum seal keeps out moisture and bugs while keeping food items as fresh as the day you purchased them.
I really appreciate the nice clear canister which allows me to quickly see what is inside and if I am running low on that item. The container is also attractive enough to be left out on a countertop. I would love to see Kuuk make a whole set of these in even more sizes and an option to buy several pieces at once instead of a piece at a time although that is also convenient. Having a whole set in one package would be very nice for gift giving, however, I am still extremely happy with my container and can see my cabinet full of them! lol I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.


http://goo.gl/3qtwaw