Yilove Round Wooden Ashtray 5.3"


Beautifully well-made ashtray!

​You don't normally think of the word, beautiful when talking about an ash tray but with this wooden ashtray from Yilove, that is one word that would describe it. The natural wood grain is visible and just adds to the look of the ashtray. I'm pretty sure that no two would be alike since it is made from all natural wood, so you would have a one of a kind ashtray. The ashtray is a nice size for and can easily accommodate more than one smoker. It comes with a nice polished finish and can fit into any decor. Even if you are not a smoker, this would be a nice ashtray to have for your friends that are smokers when they visit. It would also make a lovely gift for any of your smoker friends and family. I was not expecting the quality and beauty of this ashtray and almost hate to use it, lol. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01EH2VG6I