Simlu Women's Sleeveless Soft Loose Fit Tunic Flowy Mini Midi Dress


Cute dress that would be great for a pool party ir even a swimsuit cover up!

When you see this tunic dress, you will think summer! I loved the beautiful yellow color, perfect for summer time and the material is soft and comfortable. The loose fit allows for air flow along with having a nice swing to the dress, you want to twirl every chance you get, lol. I would describe the feel of the material to that of your favorite soft t-shirt. The dress fit as I had expected and ran true to size. Simlu did a great job with this nice summer fun dress including a rounded bottom as an added touch. The dress isn't clingy letting us girls that don't have a perfect figure hide our little imperfections. I would suggest a slip or something underneath as the dress is a little thin but cool and comfortable. This would be a great swimsuit cover up or perfect for a beach party! I was provided a discount of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Simlu-Sleeveless-Tunic-Midi-Dress/dp/B01CULPHTA/ref=cm_rdp_product