AGPtek® Hummingbird Solar Wind Chimes with Led Lights


Beautiful lights that change colors!

I love hummingbirds so when I was given the opportunity to try this set of mobile solar wind chimes, there was no way I could turn it down, lol They arrived on time and were in perfect shape. I rushed them out to the porch to capture the sun so I could see them in all their glory that night. Let me say, I was not disappointed! The hummingbirds change colors, they might be all red or all a different color, they are ever changing. The morph into the colors at a nice pace and I couldn't stop watching. The solar panel is located on the very top so make sure you have enough clearance if hanging from a porch or cover area, to catch the sun! I hung mine from the front porch and with the length of cord they came with, there was plenty of room to catch the sunlight in order to have my hummingbirds put on their show nightly! AGPtek did a wonderful job with the lighting of the sweet bird and even in the day time they still look very pretty hanging and moving in the breeze. I couldn't​ be happier with this set of windchimes! I was provided a discount of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/AGPtek%C2%AE-Hummingbird-Christmas-Decoration-Changing/dp/B00H7O6UBK/ref=cm_rdp_product