Frostfire Solar Post Lights (Set of 2)


These are great for some romantic lighting!

I like some lighting on our deck but find that most solar lights are brighter than I want and attract bugs! This set of Frostfire solar post lights were the perfect solution​ for me. They offer a more romantic feel and are nice when I want to sit outside and relax. The light is enough to see by but I found that the bug population was almost none compared to other outdoor lights I have used. After seeing the lighting, it got me to wondering if there was a way to have them sit on my outdoor table and wouldn't you know it, I figured it out! I worked on the bottom portion until I got it to slide out and now I can sit them on top of the table and it really makes for nice lighting while we are dining outside! When we are done with dinner and ready to go in, I just slid the bottom, with the stake, back onto the light and put them back into the flower pots! These would also be good to use lighting a pathway, driveway entrance or anywhere you want a light that isn't hard on the eyes to look at or won't blind you. I think they would be good to take camping so you can see your way and not attract an enormous amount of bugs, lol I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Frostfire-Solar-Post-Lights-Set/dp/B00LN0885U/ref=cm_rdp_product