US Art Supply Twin-Tip Broad-Liner Marker Set-100 Unique Colors


Oh Wow! What a fantastic set of markers!

If you like to color, draw or doodle then you need this set of markers! The markers came packaged and protected very well so they arrived in perfect condition! You get 100 markers with each one a different shade/color, you get different shades of red, yellow, blue, green, purple, orange, brown along with black and gray. No two colors are duplicated and if you are into coloring this is the perfect set. I loved the box they are in as they keep the markers all together and let you see at a glance the colors. The lids correspond to the marker color and they have a slight snap when you put them back into the box. Not having to look for something to keep them in or having them rolling everywhere is a definite plus for me. US Art Supply really has done a fantastic job with this set by also giving you two tips to work with. On one end you have the point for finer coloring or drawing and the other end is a slanted tip for thicker lines or for filling large areas. They flow without skipping and they are non-toxic so you can let the kids use them without worry. I am loving this great set of markers and can't think of one color that I would need outside of this set! The price is a huge plus for me since I haven't seen a marker anywhere for around 30 cents each making these a great value! I wouldn't trade this set for anything and am enjoying coloring in my adult coloring book much more since receiving this set! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HSMTG7A