Anpress 6-Port USB Tower Wall Charger


I really like the sleek, space-saving design to charge 6 devices at once!

I really like the design of this 6-port USB charger. It is sleek and stylish instead of big and bulky like the one I have been using, this one takes up less room besides looking nice. Seems everything lately needs to be charged via USB and since I only have 3 ports on my computer, multi-port charging is a must in our home. This USB tower from Anpress worked flawlessly when I tested it on several devices from phones, tablets all the way to a lamp. It charged everything without any problems and faster than using my computer's USB ports. Another feature I really liked was it has a little light to let you know it is working so you don't have to guess. I prefer a charger that has the technology to know how much charge a device needs so you don't have to worry about overheating, etc and this charger has it built in along with overcurrent, overvoltage, overload, overheating and short circuit protection and a plus for me! So simple to use, just plug into an electrical outlet and you are all set to start charging one device all the way up to 6 at a time. I am happy with this purchase and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to my friends and family! I was provided a discount of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Anpress-Charger-Charging-Virtually-Compatible/dp/B01HR5HYI6/ref=cm_rdp_product